Elementor vs Beaver Builder: which of these two WordPress page builders will emerge victorious in a head-to-head battle?
Elementor undoubtedly claims the throne as the most popular page builder, Beaver Builder is not one to be underestimated.
Both Elementor and Beaver Builder are highly regarded choices, with many of the demo templates for the renowned Astra theme being designed using these powerful tools.
In this blog post, we will embark on a comprehensive comparison between Elementor and Beaver Builder, meticulously evaluating their user interfaces, responsiveness, customization options, pricing, and a multitude of other features.
We aim to guide you toward the most suitable choice based on your specific needs and circumstances. So, get ready to delve into the depths of discovering the ideal WordPress page builder for your projects.
Stay tuned and enjoy the journey ahead.
- Elementor and Beaver Builder are popular drag-and-drop page builders with intuitive user interfaces, making them suitable for both beginners and experienced designers.
- Elementor offers a vast collection of over 200 premium templates, covering various design styles and industries, while Beaver Builder has a commendable selection of content and landing page templates.
- Both page builders prioritize responsive design, offering features that allow users to preview and adjust their designs across different devices and screen sizes.
- Both Elementor and Beaver Builder offer a free version with limited features, allowing users to explore and experience the page builders before deciding to upgrade to their respective premium versions.
|Similarities||Unique to Elementor||Unique to Beaver Builder|
|Drag-and-drop page builder||Elementor AI||White labeling (Agency plan)|
|Live editing feature||Coming Soon and Maintenance mode (built-in)||Beaver Themer add-on (Ultimate plan)|
|Ready-to-use templates||Theme builder (integrated)|
|Responsive design options||Premium version:|
$59/year for a single site
$89/year for 3 websites
$199/year for 25 websites
$399/year for 1,000 websites
Standard Plan: Priced at $99 per year Pro Plan: Priced at $199 per year
Agency Plan: Priced at $399 per year
Ultimate Plan: Priced at $546 per year
|Import/export of layout templates|
|Custom CSS support|
Elementor vs Beaver Builder: A Detailed Overview
Both Elementor and Beaver Builder are drag-and-drop page builders and offer a wide range of features and functionalities to help you create stunning websites without writing code.
Elementor Page Builder is a highly acclaimed page builder that empowers users with its intuitive drag-and-drop interface and extensive library of pre-designed templates. It provides users with Elementor Page templates that can be customized to fit any design vision.
On the other hand, Beaver Builder boasts a user-friendly interface that allows users to build visually appealing websites. It provides a flexible framework and an array of Beaver Builder modules for customization.
Elementor vs Beaver Builder: An In-Depth Comparison
In this in-depth comparison of Elementor and Beaver Builder. Our exploration begins by examining their User Interfaces, Ready-To-Use Templates, Responsive Design capabilities, Seamless Integration with other tools, Unique Features, Customer Reviews, Pricing, and their potential downsides.
Exploring the User Interfaces: Elementor vs Beaver Builder
When it comes to user interfaces, both Elementor and Beaver Builder offer intuitive and user-friendly experiences, making website design a breeze.
Elementor User Interface
Elementor greets you with a sidebar editing panel that houses a plethora of widgets, including a text editor, video, Google map, and images.
These widgets can be effortlessly dragged and dropped onto the Elementor canvas for easy customization.
Moreover, Elementor provides live editing, allowing you to see your page come to life as you design it.
The sidebar also grants access to settings, navigator, history, responsive mode, and updates through easily identifiable icons.
Importing pre-made templates or selecting a structure, to begin with is a seamless process within the Elementor canvas.
Using rows and columns helps organize the page layout, catering to the needs of both beginners and experienced designers.
Beaver Builder User Interface
Beaver Builder follows a similar drag-and-drop approach. Its top bar editing panel allows you to drag and drop modules like images, text, videos, and icons, providing convenient customization options.
Just like Elementor, Beaver Builder also offers live editing, ensuring a real-time preview of your design.
The top bar editing panel features a dropdown menu with a range of features, including duplicate layout, template saving, preview mode, responsive editing, revision tracking, and history.
Organizing page design is simplified with the use of rows and columns.
Both Elementor and Beaver Builder excel in delivering user-friendly interfaces that cater to designers of all skill levels.
Elementor empowers users with a well-structured widget settings system that offers three tabs: content, style, and advanced.
The content tab allows effortless editing of widget content, giving you complete control over the information displayed.
Moving to the style tab, your creativity can soar as you customize colors and fonts, ensuring your design aligns with your brand aesthetics.
Take your customization to the next level with the advanced tab, where you can fine-tune spacing adjustments such as padding and margins.
Furthermore, Elementor’s paid version grants you the ability to inject custom CSS code, offering even more flexibility for personalized designs.
Beaver Builder follows a similar three-tab approach. In the general tab, you can easily edit the content of each module, giving you the freedom to customize it as desired.
The style tab allows you to unleash your creativity by customizing colors, font settings, and spacing.
Want to fine-tune your design further? The advanced tab offers options to customize margins and even add animations.
Both Elementor and Beaver Builder offer a rich array of customization options, ensuring that you have the tools needed to bring your design vision to life.
Battle of the Templates: Elementor vs Beaver Builder’s Ready-To-Use Designs
When it comes to ready-to-use templates, both Elementor and Beaver Builder offer valuable resources to jumpstart your website design. Let’s explore their offerings:
Elementor’s Ready-To-Use Templates
Elementor takes the lead with an impressive selection of over 200 premium templates.
Whether you’re building a business website, a portfolio, an e-commerce store, or a blog, Elementor’s template library has you covered.
With a diverse range of professionally designed templates, you can easily find the perfect match for your desired style and industry.
Elementor also provides page and block templates.
Beaver Builder’s Ready-To-Use Templates
Beaver Builder also presents a commendable collection of content and landing page templates.
While not as extensive as Elementor’s, Beaver Builder’s templates still offer a range of beautifully crafted designs to choose from.
These templates provide a starting point for your website design, allowing you to customize and tailor them to your specific requirements.
Although the selection may be smaller, Beaver Builder’s templates maintain quality and effectiveness in delivering visually appealing and functional designs.
Responsive Design at its Best: Elementor vs Beaver Builder’s Features
In today’s online world, responsive design is crucial to ensure optimal user experiences across different devices.
Both Elementor and Beaver Builder understand the significance of responsiveness and offer features to support it.
Elementor’s Responsive Features
Elementor provides users with a comprehensive set of responsive features to enhance their web design process.
Within the editing panel, you’ll find an option for responsive editing, allowing you to preview and adjust your design in desktop, tablet, and mobile modes.
This functionality ensures that your website looks and functions seamlessly across various screen sizes, providing a consistent and user-friendly experience.
Beaver Builder’s Responsive Features
Beaver Builder also prioritizes responsive design by offering responsive editing features.
Accessible from the top dropdown menu, this functionality enables you to preview and fine-tune your designs for different screen sizes, including extra large, large, medium, and small.
By optimizing your website’s responsiveness, Beaver Builder ensures that your content adapts effortlessly to various devices, enhancing usability and engagement.
Seamless Integration: Elementor vs Beaver Builder’s Plugin and Tools Compatibility
When it comes to seamless integration with other plugins and tools, both Elementor and Beaver Builder offer valuable compatibility options to enhance your website-building experience.
Elementor is renowned for its extensive integrations with a wide range of popular plugins and tools.
Whether you need to incorporate advanced contact forms, e-commerce functionality, or social media sharing, Elementor has you covered.
Its compatibility with popular plugins like WooCommerce, Rank Math, Yoast SEO, Convertkit, and Mailchimp allows you to seamlessly integrate additional functionalities into your website.
Elementor’s commitment to compatibility ensures that you can leverage the power of various tools and plugins to enhance your website’s functionality and meet your specific requirements.
Beaver Builder’s Integrations
Similarly, Beaver Builder also offers seamless integration with various plugins and tools to expand the capabilities of your website.
Its compatibility with plugins such as Gravity Forms, Ninja Form, ActiveCampaign, Aweber, Constant Contact, ConvertKit, LearnDash, MemberPress, and The Events Calendar enables you to incorporate advanced features effortlessly.
By integrating with popular tools, Beaver Builder empowers you to optimize your website’s performance, enhance user interactions, and streamline your workflow.
Other Important Features In Both Plugins
In addition to their unique offerings, both Elementor and Beaver Builder share a range of important features that further enhance their functionality and usability.
- Live Previews and Editing: Both page builders provide real-time previews of your design as you make changes, allowing you to visualize the final result before publishing. This live editing feature ensures a seamless and efficient workflow.
- Revision History: Elementor and Beaver Builder offer revision history functionality, enabling you to review and revert to previous versions of your designs.
- Custom CSS: While Beaver Builder includes custom CSS capabilities in its free version, Elementor restricts this feature to its paid version. Custom CSS empowers advanced users to fine-tune the appearance and behavior of their website using custom code.
- Export and Import Layout Templates: Both page builders allow you to export and import layout templates, making it convenient to reuse or share your designs across different websites.
- Global Settings: Both plugins offer global settings, allowing you to define default styles and settings that apply to all elements on your website.
- Custom Fonts: Elementor and Beaver Builder enable you to integrate custom fonts into your website, ensuring that your typography matches your brand identity and design preferences.
- Copy/Paste: Elementor and Beaver Builder streamline the design process by providing a copy/paste functionality. You can easily duplicate and transfer elements, sections, styles, or entire layouts within your project, saving time and effort when creating complex designs.
- Theme Builder: While Beaver Builder offers the Beaver Themer add-on for advanced theme-building capabilities, Elementor incorporates theme-building features directly into its page builder, giving users the ability to create custom headers, footers, and other theme elements without the need for additional add-ons.
- WooCommerce Elements: Elementor and Beaver Builder both offer dedicated elements and features designed specifically for building and customizing WooCommerce-powered online stores, providing seamless integration and enhanced e-commerce functionality.
- Coming Soon and Maintenance Mode: Elementor includes built-in features for creating coming soon and maintenance pages, while Beaver Builder requires the installation of the Powerpack add-on to access similar functionality, allowing you to showcase professional under-construction pages to visitors.
Elementor Vs Beaver Builder: Unique Features
When it comes to unique features, Elementor and Beaver Builder each offer distinct functionalities that set them apart from one another.
Let’s take a closer look at what makes them stand out:
Elementor’s Unique Features
- Elementor AI: Elementor incorporates artificial intelligence technology to assist users in creating text, custom codes, and images.
- Notes: Elementor introduces a handy “Notes” feature that allows users to add annotations and reminders within the page builder interface. This feature is particularly useful for collaborating with team members or keeping track of design decisions during the development process.
Beaver Builder’s Unique Features
- White Label: Beaver Builder offers a unique white label feature, allowing users to rebrand the page builder with their company name and logo. This is especially beneficial for agencies and developers who want to maintain a consistent brand experience for their clients.
User Perspectives: Elementor vs Beaver Builder Customer Reviews
When it comes to customer reviews, both Elementor and Beaver Builder have garnered positive feedback from users, highlighting their strengths and user-friendly experiences.
Elementor’s Customer Review
With an impressive 5 million active installations and a rating of 4.7 stars out of 5 in the WordPress repository, Elementor has solidified its position as a popular choice among website builders. Feedback from over 6,000 customers has contributed to this high rating.
On TrustRadius, a reputable review platform, Elementor maintains an impressive score of 8.7 out of 10 based on over 90 reviews. This further reinforces the positive experiences and acclaim expressed by users, showcasing the satisfaction they have derived from using Elementor.
Capterra, another trusted software review site, showcases Elementor with an exceptional rating of 4.7 stars out of 5. This rating is based on the feedback of over 700 customers, underscoring the consistently positive feedback received by Elementor.
Beaver Builder’s Customer Review
Beaver Builder, with its over 200,000 active installations, has also garnered positive reviews from users. It boasts an impressive rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars based on feedback from over 300 reviews in the WordPress repository. Users particularly appreciate its simplicity and ease of use.
On the Trustpilot platform, Beaver Builder has received a rating of 4.3 out of 5 stars from 7 reviews. Here as well, users praise Beaver Builder for its user-friendly interface and ease of use, highlighting its effectiveness in helping them create their websites.
Elementor Vs Beaver Builder: Pricing
When it comes to pricing, both Elementor and Beaver Builder offer users various options to choose from based on their specific needs.
Here’s an overview of the pricing structures for both page builders:
Elementor provides users with a flexible pricing model, offering a free version as well as a premium version called Elementor Pro.
The premium version includes advanced features and expanded capabilities.
- Essential Plan: Priced at $59 per year, this plan grants access to Elementor Pro for a single website, catering to individual users.
- Advanced Plan: Priced at $99 per year, this plan allows usage on up to three websites, providing additional versatility.
- Expert Plan: Priced at $199 per year, this plan targets users managing multiple websites, with usage extended to up to 25 websites.
- Agency Plan: Priced at $399 per year, this plan caters to agencies and professionals handling a larger number of websites, offering usage on up to 1000 websites. It provides scalability and value for businesses with expansive website portfolios.
Beaver Builder Pricing
Beaver Builder also offers multiple pricing plans together with the free plan, with each plan providing different features and benefits.
Notably, all the plans allow unlimited site usage.
- Standard Plan: Priced at $99 per year, this plan offers features such as:
- Annual world-class support
- Premium modules and templates.
- Pro Plan: Priced at $199 per year, this plan includes all the features of the Standard Plan, along with:
- The Beaver Builder Theme
- Multisite capability.
- Agency Plan: Priced at $399 per year, this plan encompasses the features of the Pro Plan, as well as:
- White labeling options for branding customization.
- Ultimate Plan: Priced at $546 per year, this comprehensive plan includes all the features of the Agency Plan, along with
- The Beaver Themer Addon and
- a complimentary 6-month subscription to Assistant Pro.
Elementor Vs Beaver Builder: Their Downsides
While Elementor and Beaver Builder are powerful page builders, they do have a few downsides to consider:
- Learning Curve: Elementor’s extensive features and customization options may require some time to master. Beginners might find the learning curve steep, especially when exploring advanced functionalities.
- Performance Impact: Using a page builder like Elementor can impact website performance, particularly if not optimized properly. Websites with heavy Elementor usage may experience slower page load times.
- Pricing Tiers: Although Elementor offers a free version, some advanced features and functionality are limited to the premium Elementor Pro plans. This might be a drawback for users who require access to specific features but are on a tight budget.
Beaver Builder Downsides
- Limited Design Flexibility: Compared to Elementor page builder, Beaver Builder may have relatively fewer design options and customization possibilities. Users seeking highly intricate and unique designs might find it somewhat limiting.
- Interface Complexity: Some users have reported that Beaver Builder’s user interface can be a bit overwhelming, especially for beginners. Navigating through the various options and settings may require some time and effort to become familiar with.
- Advanced Features: Advanced features, such as Beaver Theme, white labeling, and Beaver Themer Addon are only available in higher-tier pricing plans. This might be a drawback for users who require these features but are on lower-tier plans.
It’s essential to consider these downsides alongside the strengths and features of both Elementor and Beaver Builder to make an informed decision based on your specific needs and preferences.
The Verdict: Elementor vs Beaver Builder – Choosing the Ultimate Website Builder!
After carefully comparing and analyzing the features, user perspectives, customization options, templates, pricing, and downsides of both Elementor and Beaver Builder, it’s clear that both page builders offer powerful tools for creating stunning websites.
Elementor shines with its extensive template library, intuitive user interface, and robust customization options. Its customer reviews and widespread adoption attest to its popularity and reliability.
On the other hand, Beaver Builder impresses with its ease of use and responsive design features. Users appreciate its simplicity and the ability to achieve clean and professional designs.
Ultimately, the choice between Elementor and Beaver Builder depends on your specific needs and preferences.
Build Your fully functional Professional Website without writing a single line of code with Elementor Pro
If you value a vast template collection, advanced customization capabilities, and a well-established user base, Elementor may be the ideal choice.
Unlock the power of seamless website design and unleash your creativity with Beaver Builder’s intuitive page builder!
However, if simplicity and ease of use. Beaver Builder could be the ultimate website builder for you.
Both Elementor and Beaver Builder have their unique strengths and weaknesses, and the decision should be based on individual requirements, design preferences, and budget considerations.
Whichever page builder you choose, you can rest assured knowing that both Elementor and Beaver Builder are reputable and powerful tools for creating impressive websites.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use Elementor and Beaver Builder at the same time?
Yes, it is possible to use both Elementor and Beaver Builder on the same website. However, it is not recommended to use them simultaneously on the same page as it may lead to conflicts and compatibility issues. It’s best to choose one WordPress page builder for consistent design and functionality throughout your site.
Is Beaver Builder good for SEO?
Yes, Beaver Builder is designed to be SEO-friendly. It generates clean code and follows best practices for search engine optimization. It allows you to optimize your content, meta tags, headings, and other elements essential for SEO. When used correctly, Beaver Builder can contribute to a website’s SEO efforts.
Is there a free version of Beaver Builder?
Yes, there is a free version of Beaver Builder. It offers basic page-building functionality without the full range of features available in the premium versions. It can be a good option for those who want to try out Beaver Builder or have simpler website-building needs.
Is Beaver Builder worth it?
Yes, Beaver Builder is definitely worth it. With its user-friendly interface, powerful features, and extensive customization options, Beaver Builder allows you to create stunning and professional websites with ease. It offers a range of pre-designed templates and modules, making it convenient for both beginners and experienced users.
The drag-and-drop functionality and responsive design capabilities make it a versatile tool for building websites that look great on any device. Additionally, Beaver Builder provides excellent customer support and regular updates, ensuring a smooth and reliable experience.
Whether you’re a developer, designer, or business owner, Beaver Builder offers tremendous value and flexibility for creating visually appealing and functional websites.