Before you dive into building your website, it’s important to consider the tools you need to make it a success. One of the most popular tools for website creation is the Elementor Page Builder. The big question on many beginners’ minds is, “Is Elementor Page Builder free or paid?“
The answer is both. Elementor Page Builder has both a free version and a paid version. The free version provides access to a range of features, while the paid version offers even more advanced features and functionality.
So which version is right for you? It all depends on your specific needs and goals for your website.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the differences between the free and paid versions of Elementor Page Builder, as well as provide guidance on how to choose the right version for your needs.
Whether you’re just starting out or looking to take your website to the next level, this guide will help you make an informed decision.
Is Elementor Page Builder free or paid?
Is Elementor Page Builder free or paid? Both versions of Elementor Page Builder are available, a free version and a paid version known as Elementor Pro.
The free version provides access to essential features such as drag-and-drop editing, mobile-responsive design, and a variety of widgets and templates.
Elementor Pro, on the other hand, offers even more advanced features and functionality, including a wider range of widgets and templates, advanced design options, custom CSS, and more.
Ultimately, the choice between the free and paid versions of Elementor Page Builder depends on your specific needs and goals for your website.
With this comprehensive guide, you can choose the right version and start creating a professional-looking website today.
Similarities between Elementor’s free and paid versions
Elementor’s free and paid versions offer many similarities in features. In this section, we will explore the similarities and features that both versions of Elementor have in common.
Here are some of the key features that are available in both versions:
- Template Library: Both the free and paid versions of Elementor offer a vast selection of templates to choose from, with options for a wide range of website types and styles. This makes it easy to create a professional-looking website quickly and easily.
- Export and Import Templates: You can easily export and import templates in both versions of Elementor, making it simple to share templates with others or move them between different websites.
- Responsive Editing: Whether you are using the free or paid version of Elementor, you can create a website that is optimized for mobile devices. Both versions provide responsive editing options that allow you to adjust your website design for different screen sizes.
- 40+ Widgets: Both versions of Elementor come with a wide range of widgets, including buttons, text, headings, images, and more. These widgets make it easy to add interactive and engaging elements to your website.
- Box Shadow and Text Shadow: Both versions of Elementor allow you to add shadow effects to your website elements, making them stand out and giving them depth.
- Revision History: Both the free and paid versions of Elementor allow you to access revision history, making it easy to track changes and revert to previous versions if needed.
Both have more features, such as:
- Background Overlay
- Hover Animation
- Entrance Animation
- Background gradient effect
- Maintenance Mode
- Page Settings
- Element Hover
- Redo and Undo
Free Version of Elementor Page Builder
Advantages of Elementor’s Free Version
- Elementor’s free version provides you with a vast range of features and functionality, even without paying a dime. The free version of Elementor includes all the essential features, such as drag-and-drop page building, responsive editing, and the ability to create landing pages.
- The free version of Elementor also includes a library of pre-designed templates that you can use to quickly create beautiful and professional-looking websites.
- Elementor’s free version allows you to easily export and import templates, which allows you to save time and effort while designing websites.
- Additionally, the free version also includes 40+ widgets.
Limitations of Elementor’s Free Version
While Elementor’s free version is loaded with a variety of features, it does come with certain limitations. For instance:
- The free version only provides access to a limited number of templates, and you can only use the essential widgets. You also won’t have access to advanced features such as WooCommerce integration, custom CSS, or the form builder.
- Additionally, with the free version, you won’t be able to use the premium support that Elementor offers.
And if you want to use advanced features, you’ll need to upgrade to the Pro version of Elementor.
Paid Version of Elementor Page Builder
Elementor offers a paid version of its page builder that provides more advanced features and capabilities than the free version.
In this section, we’ll take a closer look at what the paid version of Elementor has to offer.
Features of the Elementor’s Paid Version
Elementor’s paid version offers an impressive range of features that are not available in the free version.
Here are some of the most prominent features that you can get with the paid version:
- Theme Builder: Elementor’s Theme Builder lets you design custom headers, footers, archive pages, and other site-wide sections for your WordPress site without the need for any coding knowledge.
- WooCommerce Builder: This feature allows you to design custom product pages, category pages, and even checkout pages for your WooCommerce store.
- Dynamic Content: With Elementor’s paid version, you can automatically display content on your website from WordPress. This can include content like post titles, author information, and more.
- Form Builder: You can create custom forms with Elementor’s paid version, including contact forms, registration forms, and more.
- Pop-Up Builder: Elementor’s paid version lets you design custom pop-ups that can be displayed on your website to capture user attention and improve your conversions.
- 100+ widgets: With the paid version, you can access over 100 widgets to add a wide range of functionality to your website. This includes widgets for social media, pricing tables, sliders, and more.
- 300+ templates: The paid version provides access to over 300 templates, including landing pages, home pages, and other page templates that can be customized to fit your needs.
- Premium support: The paid version of Elementor comes with premium support, which means you can get help from their support team whenever you need it.
Advantages of Elementor’s Paid Version
The paid version of Elementor offers a number of advantages over the free version. These include:
- More Widgets: The paid version of Elementor includes a wide range of additional widgets, including flip boxes, countdown timers, and price lists.
- More Templates: The paid version comes with access to a larger library of pre-built templates.
- Premium Support: Paid users receive priority support from Elementor’s support team.
Limitations of Elementor’s Paid Version
Despite its advanced features and capabilities, the paid version of Elementor does have some limitations. These include:
- Learning Curve: The paid version of Elementor has a steeper learning curve than the free version.
- Cost: As the name suggests, the paid version costs money.
Your WordPress site deserves a better host
What are the differences between Elementor Free and Pro?
Here’s a table summarizing the differences between Elementor’s free and paid versions:
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Template Library||100+ templates||300+ templates|
|Export and import||Yes||Yes|
|Background gradient effect||Yes||Yes|
|Cost and Pricing Plans||Free||Starting at $49/year for one site, up to $399/year for 1,000 sites.|
Elementor’s pricing plans
Elementor offers four pricing plans for its Pro version:
- Essential Plan: This plan costs $49 per year and allows for use on one site.
- Advanced Plan: This plan costs $99 per year and allows for use on up to three websites.
- Expert Plan: The plan costs $199 per year and allows for use on up to 25 websites.
- Agency Plan: The plan costs $399 per year and allows for use on up to 1,000 websites.
Each of the plans provides access to all of Elementor’s pro features, such as the Theme Builder, WooCommerce Builder, Dynamic Content, Form Builder, Pop-Up Builder, 100+ widgets, and 300+ templates.
It’s important to note that Elementor also offers a 30-day money-back guarantee for their paid plans, so you can try it out risk-free.
How to Choose Between the Free and Paid Versions
When choosing between the free and paid versions of Elementor, it’s essential to consider your needs and goals. Here are some factors to keep in mind:
- Determining Your Needs and Goals: Before deciding on the version, identify your website’s purpose, target audience, and type of content. If you need advanced features like WooCommerce Builder or dynamic content, then the paid version is more suitable for you. On the other hand, if you have simple website needs, the free version may be sufficient.
- Understanding Your Budget and Resources: Budget and resources are essential considerations. If you have a tight budget and only need basic features, the free version is a great option. However, if you can afford the paid version and require advanced features, then the investment in the paid version will likely pay off in the long run.
By considering these factors, you can make an informed decision on whether the free or paid version of Elementor is right for your needs and goals.
Conclusion: Is Elementor Page Builder free or paid?
As we’ve seen, Elementor Page Builder offers both a free and a paid version with various features and capabilities. While the free version provides a lot of value and functionality, the paid version offers more advanced features, including dynamic content, theme and WooCommerce builders, and premium support.
In terms of choosing between the free and paid versions, it ultimately depends on your individual needs and goals. If you’re just starting out and have limited resources, the free version may be a good choice. On the other hand, if you’re looking for advanced functionality and have a budget for it, the paid version may be the way to go.
Regardless of which version you choose, Elementor is a powerful and user-friendly page builder that can help you create stunning and professional-looking websites. We highly recommend giving it a try and seeing for yourself how it can transform your website-building experience.
Build Your fully functional Professional Website without writing a single line of code with Elementor Pro
- Do Page Builders Slow Down Your WordPress Site?
- Is Elementor Good For SEO?
- Do Web Design Agencies Use Elementor?
- Why Is Elementor So Popular Among Web Designers?